The Free SWOT Excel Template has been Updated Again
What’s new in the SWOT template?
As well as choosing from around 600 possible strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats – you now have the opportunity to add in your own factors to include in your SWOT.
This enhanced capability is ideal for specific industries and markets, where unusual strengths or weaknesses, and/or opportunities and threats exist, that are not listed in the initial 600 possible SWOT factors in the Excel file.
Free Download for the SWOT Excel Template
This link will open as an Excel spreadsheet and is ready to use.
The spreadsheet is easy to use, but you can follow these video instructions for more information.
There are some SWOT pre-set examples available on this website which you can find to the search button above.
VIDEO instructions on how to use the free SWOT analysis Excel template
- Free PESTLE Analysis Template
- List of 400 Factors for PESTLE Analysis
- Introduction to PESTLE
- Understanding and Using SWOT Analysis
- A List of Possible Strength Ideas for SWOT Analysis
- A List of Possible Weakness Ideas for SWOT Analysis
- A List of Possible Opportunity Ideas for SWOT Analysis
- A List of Possible Threat Ideas for SWOT Analysis