About PESTLE Analysis in Marketing
PESTLE analysis is designed to summarize the situational analysis of the macro-environment scan. Clear understanding of the overall environment is necessary to ensure the construction of a suitable and effective marketing strategy.
PESTLE helps you identify where the marketplace is heading, so that you can develop a strategy based upon the emerging (not the current) market conditions. This approach will give your business a competitive advantage in the market.
No doubt you have been required to produce a PESTLE (or similar) analysis for your workplace or for your assignment tasks. And you know that this is a timely exercise.
So, in order to speed up the PESTLE analysis process, I have developed this handy tool.
Download the Free PESTLE Analysis Excel Tool
Download the Pestle Analysis template here… free-PESTLE-maker-Excel-template
About the PESTLE Maker Tool
As you will see, you simply pick and choose from a of 400 potential factors, as follows:
- Political factors = choice of 60 factors
- Economic factors = choice of 60 factors
- Social factors = choice of 90 factors
- Technology factors = choice of 70 factors
- Legal factors = choice of 70 factors
- Environment factors = choice of 50 factors
- Plus you can reword the pre-set factors or add your own
Video on How to Use the Pestle Analysis Template
- Introduction to PESTLE
- List of 400 Factors for PESTLE Analysis
- List of Political Factors for PESTLE
- List of Economic Factors for PESTLE
- List of Social Factors for PESTLE
- List of Technology Factors for PESTLE
- List of Legal Factors for PESTLE
- Understanding and Using SWOT Analysis
- Free SWOT Maker (Using Excel)